by Barry Carter and Sharon Rose
I first learned about ORMUS from my friend Jim after his mining encounter in 1989. Here is a link to the transcript of my story about this:
Neither of us knew what it
was then, but it was clearly strange stuff with quantum properties. After Jim
and I attended David Hudson's lecture and workshop in
On the page above, Jim refers to the oily nature of the ORMUS elements, several times.
In 1999 Jim identified some
Also, in July of 2000, Jim noticed that if you hit the HR liquid with a strong pulsed magnetic field it would boil like gasoline. Here is a transcript of something Jim said about this:
"When you sit there and hit this with consecutive pulses, it looks like gasoline boiling. It literally starts with microfine bubbles, just billions of them at the bottom and it's a froth at the top. And that's what it looks like when you magnetically pump the stuff out of a container. And then, literally, it condenses in a mu shielded, warm tube as a grease or a clear oil."
You can read more at:
Jim's pulsed magnetic field
In mid 2000 I noticed an oily layer of liquid on top of some HR that Jim made. I carefully poured this off the top and mixed it with some olive oil. When I put this on my hands it had an ORMUS feel so I used it as a massage oil on a lady friend's back. She had a strong kundalini experience while I was doing this.
Based on these experiences with the oil, I remembered that Celtic sea salt had a slight oily feel to it so I decided to mix some Celtic salt with and edible oil. This worked almost as intensely as the HR oil. This is how the live oil method was discovered.
More recently, Sharon Rose
has been experimenting with the live oil and using it's
"escape" properties as a measure of it's potency. You can read about
and, more recently, at:
From: "Sharon Rose" <ORMUS@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ORMUS] Live Oil Leak Test #3
In mid to late June I began the 3rd Live Oil test using Sesame Seed oil as the only carrier oil testing against 5 different salts. This test was different than the previous test which used a single salt (Dead Sea Salt) against 10 different carrier oils to see what role the carrier oil might play in the Live Infusion process. We learned that when the Live Oil samples were exposed to various frequencies brought on by traveling in the car, that some samples began leaking earlier than others. Two samples never leaked.
The oils that leaked were:
Rice Bran oil (processed)
Castor Oil (organic, pressed - actually a resin and not an oil)
Olive Oil (non-organic, pressed)
Raspberry Seed Oil (non-organic, pressed)
Hemp Seed Oil (organic, pressed)
Sesame Oil (organic, pressed)
Jojoba Oil (organic, pressed, actually a resin)
Meadowfoam Seed oil (non-organic, pressed)
On June 26th, after 1250 miles I concluded this test. The two that didn't leak were Grape Seed Oil (non-organic, pressed) and Sunflower Seed Oil (non-organic, pressed).
On or about June 30th I began another test which I described above. By July 16th I had traveled about 800 miles only a single sample that began leaking. That sample was with the Himalayan Salt. It wasn't leaking violently, and I expected this to happen as we prepared for a trip to the Central Coast of California which would be roughly about 500 miles round trip. I was anticipating seeing more results from this test.
In addition to the above 5 test samples featuring different salts, I also made 3 test samples of Sesame Oil with Dead Sea Salt and put these into 3 different kinds of protective shields. One was placed into an anti-static bag, another wrapped in foil, and the third was put into a metal tin. This test was designed to examine if any of these methods proved to offer more protection from the different frequencies encountered in driving.
I also put the two oils from the previous test back into the car, wondering if they would eventually get activated.
Once returning home after about 1250 miles driving, only that ONE sample (with Himalayan salt) showed any signs of leaking but it was very slight. No other sample leaked.
As it turned out, hot weather caused me to suspend this test. I am picking it up again in a couple of days just out of curiosity.
On the surface it looks as though this test proved nothing, but it brought up a lot of questions.
For instance, the only sample to show any signs of leakage was the sample made with Himalayan salt. In wet method production, Himalayan salt is a poor producer of ORMUS, though people who have success with this salt often remark how much they like the final product. I too am a fan of wet-method from Himalayan salt.
One thing that was different in this test than in the other tests is that I measured the salt by weight rather than by volume. In this way, visually one bottle looked less full than another bottle but they were the same weight. The Himalayan Salt I have is a fine grind, so it is denser and looked like less salt when compared to other bottles with course ground salt.
One of the questions I have regarding the minimal results I got from this last test is I wondered if perhaps the reason that the Himalayan Salt began leaking while the others did not might be the result of the fine grain salt, making more surface connection to the oil. In a future experiment I will hand grind all the salt and have a control group using the course ground salt.
Below is access to the document regarding my history with leaking oils and the first 2 experiments I've done.
510-529-9027 (Pacific 8-6)