The Effects of Magnetic Water
By John V. Milewski

December 21 2003

About 4 months ago I started drinking what I call magnetic water as a means of energizing my body. After a month or so an unusual effect started to show up.

It first showed up on a friend of mine called Bob S. I introduced him to the methods of making magnetic water. He took it up and in his experimentation he went a little further than I did. He was processing his water for about 5 days and drinking 3 cups a day, while I was only processing it for 2 to 3 days. He reported to me that his hair was turning dark, especially in the back of his head near the neck line. As time went on, this effect spread upward and more toward the front. Now after about 4 months his hair is about 95% dark in the back and about 80%, and in the sides and front and his beard about 50% dark.

At that time, which was about 3 months ago, I started watching my own hair. Before I started drinking what I call "magnetic water" my head hair was about 90% gray, and the hair on my beard and mustache was 100% gray. I did not know about the effect of this energized water hair so I was not watching it for the first few months. So when I first noticed it the hair on the back of my head had already turned about 30% dark; now after about 4 to 5 months my hair on the sides, back and top is about 60% turned. My mustache is about 50% turned dark while the beard is still pure white-gray.

John Milewski BackJohn Milewski Side

As a result of these effects I decided to upgrade my processing facility and make it possible for me to have 5 day water. Five day water is defined as water that remains in the magnetic activation apparatus for a minimum of 5 days. Previous to that I was only using 2 to 3 day water. Now we drink a minimum of 3 cups of this water a day and probably 5 to 6 cups.

What is very unusual about these changes is that the whole hair changes at once from gray to black. It does not start at the roots and grow out but the whole length of the hair turns at once. You may have heard of stories about a person who experienced a terrible shock in their life and their hair turned white over night, well I believe that this magnetic water has the reverse effect, but at a much smaller amount and it takes months to see the effect but the positive effect is there and is real.

The apparatus for making this water is very simple. It consists of an empty new one gallon, in paint can, in which is placed an empty one liter soda bottle that has the top cut off at the level where it starts to get narrower. In the space between the inner wall of the paint can and the empty one liter container, magnetite is poured. This makes a cylinder of powdered magnetite about one and one half inches thick surrounding the one liter size hole in the center. Into this hole is placed a standard bottle of store bought spring water that is about 710 ml size (that's a 3 cup volume of water). It fits in very nicely.

Paramagnetic Charger

You make up a minimum of five of these units. Take one bottle out every day and drink the water.

What I think is happening is that the magnetite which is a strong magnetic suscepter is concentrating the earth's magnetic fields into it's cylindrical shape and the shape effect, in turn, sets up a magnetic spiral vortex in the core of the cylinder in which the water is stored. This in turn activates the water with the magnetic energy.

I think this is the activating force for change in our bodies toward regeneration, as we drink it, and the hair color restoration is the first sign of this happening. A second sign is that my fingernails are growing faster and stronger and my skin seems to be getting smother and softer, in spots, with less skin tags.

Bob S had to go to the dentist to have two molars crowned. He had been drinking the water for about two months before going to the dentist. The dentist told him that he was going to have to do two root canals at $475.00 each before he could do the crowns. When the dentist removed the old fillings he was surprised because he said that where the root was supposed to be, the molars had calcified! He couldn't believe it! He said he had never seen anything like it. Bob S was really happy because he saved $950.00!